Hey y'all! I hope you all had a great last weekend of summer (for most of you, at least)!
Nothing too crazy going on over here, other than the usual madness and crazy schedule :)
One thing to note though - PLEASE link back to Martha Mondays on either the project's page or even a general link-up page. Every week I pass over featuring great projects because the bloggers didn't link back to WOM. This makes me sad, especially if tons of other link parties are listed!
So, in closing, please read the rules before linking up to the party (or for any party, for that matter) and then kindly follow them. They are there for a reason, after all.
*Steps down from soap box*
Now, let's get this party started!
Who doesn't love a good lamp makeover? This Lamp Revamp Tutorial from Mabey She Made It is exactly what we're talking about!
And the most popular post of the party goes to...
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but... Please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative (made by you) things.
I've been getting lots of links that do not fall into these categories, and whereas I do appreciate those kinds of posts - this is not the venue to link them up!
Any link that does not fall into these categories WILL be deleted!
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.
The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• Link back to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!