Thanks so much to all of you for bearing with me these past few crazy weeks! Between the internet being all wonky and finally dying, to school and working two jobs, things have gotten a little wild around here!
I really do appreciate all of you lovely bloggers that come back each and every week to link up here on Martha Mondays! I love going through all the fun projects and recipes every week, and sometimes it's really, really, REALLY hard to just pick a few to feature!
Now, on to this week's party!!
I love blueberries and lemon together, so this Blueberry and Buttermilk Bundt Cake with Lemon Glaze from Blahnik Baker sounds absolutely perfect to me!
I'm not really into this whole chalkboard trend that's going on right now (I don't like the feeling of chalkboards, or even the feel of the chalk on my hands), but these Chalkboard Jars from Oh Sew Crafty Life are pretty adorable!!
And the most popular link from the party belongs to....
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but... Please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative (made by you) things.
I've been getting lots of links that do not fall into these categories, and whereas I do appreciate those kinds of posts - this is not the venue to link them up!
Any link that does not fall into these categories WILL be deleted!
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.
The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• Link back to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!