There were SO many great links last week, it was almost impossible for to me pick the features!
One deciding factor: bloggers who didn't link back. I cannot tell you how upsetting it is to go visit a link from the party to see that the author linked back to numerous other link parties, but not to yours.
As such, some great projects and recipes haven't been featured here over the (almost) year that Martha Mondays has been going on.
So, please please please - link back when you participate in MM - or any other link party for that matter!!!
At any rate, we have some amazing features this week!
I just love these Easter Egg Votive Holders from Posh Pink Giraffe, don't you? Also, Becky - I LOVE your blog name!!
Milky Ways are one of the few candy bars I really enjoy (I'm so picky), especially if they're frozen! These Milky Way Cookies from Annie's Noms look like they would be just divine!
And the most popular link of last week's party goes to:
Please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative (made by you) things.
I've been getting lots of links that do not fall into these categories, and whereas I do appreciate those kinds of posts - this is not the venue to link them up!
Any link that does not fall into these categories WILL be deleted!
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• Link back to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!