I've been super busy this weekend getting all sorts of posts ready to share with you... I'm talking a lot of posts - like 17! I've been sitting on all sorts of recipes and crafts, just trying to find the time to get the posts finished. I'm hoping to have a few of them posted this week for you all!
Now, on to this week's party!
Granola is just one of those things that I can't buy, I have to make it myself. And this Homemade Chocolate Granola from Housewife How-To's sounds perfect!
I love that people are getting so into doing fun murals on walls now (more about that in a later post!) so this Wall Mural from The Life of CK and Nate is right up my alley!
And the most popular post of the week goes to...
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but...
Please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative (made by you) things.
I've been getting lots of links that do not fall into these categories, and whereas I do appreciate those kinds of posts - this is not the venue to link them up!
Any link that does not fall into these categories WILL be deleted!
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• Link back to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!