Martha Mondays hit an all time record last week - 107 amazing links!
It was super hard to pick the features this week, there were just so many wonderful choices, but I did finally manage to narrow it down. Enjoy!
Um, yeah. This Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust from Makin' it Mo' Betta looks to DIE for!
We all know I'm not a big baby person, but I think Bean In Love's Nursery is one of the most adorable nursery's I've seen yet. I love the simple, sophisticated feel!
And the most popular link from the party goes to...
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but...
Please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative (made by you) things.
I've been getting lots of links that do not fall into these categories, and whereas I do appreciate those kinds of posts - this is not the venue to link them up!
Any link that does not fall into these categories WILL be deleted!
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• Link back to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!