Thanks everyone, for being so understanding of why there was no Martha Mondays last week! If I wasn't such a last minute Sally, I would have had the forethought to get the post written and published before the weekend's birthday activities began! :)
At any rate, let's get right to the party, shall we?
I might not have a craft room right now, but I know my old one (and my hopefully future one) would have greatly benefited from this DIY Craft Room Desk from 24 Cottonwood Lane!
I don't know about you all, but to me, cardamom is a truly under-utilized spice and I'd love to see it in more things. Take, for example, this amazing looking Pear & Cardamom Crepe Cake from Stephanie over at Sweet Boutique. Doesn't it just sound divine?
And the most popular post of the week belongs to....
This absolutely amazing Media Center Makeover, also from 24 Cottonwood Lane! (Congrats on the double feature, Jenna!)
Please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative (made by you) things.
I've been getting lots of links that do not fall into these categories, and whereas I do appreciate those kinds of posts - this is not the venue to link them up!
Any link that does not fall into these categories WILL be deleted!
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• Link back to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!