I hope that everyone had a great weekend!
I can't believe it's already the middle of January... Although it already feels like the middle of May around here! The last two days I've had to blast the AC in my car while out running errands. I love Florida, but it needs to get with the program with some seasonally appropriate weather.
In other news, one week of the new quarter is finished - which means 10 more to go. I'm already sick of chocolate, by the way. I don't think I could ever be a chocolatier, a few hours over two days worth of class and the though of chocolate makes me feel slightly ill. I suppose that's good for my diet though, right? :)
On to the party! Here are a few highlights from last week's party:
Cath's Cookery Creations shared this amazing Red Velvet White Christmas Cake. Aren't the macaron snowmen just the most adorable things you've ever seen on a cake?? I think they are just adorable, and I love the waffle cone trees as well!
Inspiration Cafe shared an updated Entryway, which I'm very jealous of! I've always wanted a mudroom type area, and I love how they've organized theirs. I think the tool box for a show catch all is a great idea as well!
And the most popular link of last week's party was...
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but...
Please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative things.
I've been getting lots of links that do not fall into these categories, and whereas I do appreciate those kinds of posts - this is not the venue to link them up!
Any link that does not fall into these categories WILL be deleted!
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• It's not required, but a shout out to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!