I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!
My family did a pretty low key Christmas this year as it was just my parents, my brother, and myself. My parents were generous enough to fix my laptop screen for me (it had been broken since June. I'd hooked up a secondary monitor and keyboard and had been using it like a desktop. SO happy to be able to use it as a laptop again!) and buy me a printer - which I sorely needed! My brother got me a Target giftcard (he knows me so well) that was used the very next day. Cassie got a new leash and collar, and a little 'poop' sign for the backyard. I also got a Doctor Who mug, wine cork holder, etc. I think I did rather well this year! ;)
The funniest part of the day - my brother and I both bought our parents the exact same things! New non-stick pans and an audio cord for the car. Apparently, we should have gotten together before making our purchases this year!
Anyways, on to the party! Here are some of my favorite links from last week:
24 Cottonwood Lane reviewed her 2012 Christmas Decor with us, which I love because TEAL! I particularly liked the above photo as it reminds me of the colors you see in vintage mercury glass ornaments, which I adore.
And the most popular link of the week goes to:
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but...
Please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative things.
I've been getting lots of links that do not fall into these categories, and whereas I do appreciate those kinds of posts - this is not the venue to link them up!
Any link that does not fall into these categories WILL be deleted!
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• It's not required, but a shout out to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!