Carolyn at My Life is a Nutshell shared this amazing $1 Dress Refashion. Not only did she make a super cute dress out of a $1 thrift store find, but she also make a skirt out of it!
Addicted to Recipes shared this super yummy looking Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge. I love the combination of sweet and salty, and this sounds absolutely amazing!
And the most popular post goes to...
Danee at It's Raining Jelly Beans shared her Tissue Paper Flowers, which make for awesome gift wrap add-ons!
Now for the party details…
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative things.
Any link that does fit in these types of categories will be deleted.
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• It's not required, but a shout out to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!