Thanks to everyone who linked up last week! Here are a few of my (and your) favorite projects!
look absolutely divine? I love lemons, and I think any dessert with them is fantastic for summer!
I've never made pinwheels before, but after this super cute Pinwheel Tutorial from Meaningful Mama, I think I'll have to make some for the summer!
And last week's most popular post went to...
Now for the party details…
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative things.
Any link that does fit in these types of categories will be deleted.
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• It's not required, but a shout out to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!