Welcome back to Martha Mondays - check out this week's features! :)
My love of anything s'mores is well documented, and these little Crock Pot S'mores Brownies (In a Mug!) from Repeat Crafter Me are no exception to my obsession. Love!
I just love this Wire Wrapped Tree from Happy Hour Projects, don't you? Of course mine would probably end up being all teal stones, because I have a slight problem with needing everything I own to be teal!
And the week's most popular post goes to....
This super fun Knock off Pottery Barn Pantry Light from The Life of CK and Nate. Didn't she do a great job with it??
Now for the party details…
Feel free to submit as many links as you wish – but please respect the “Inner - Martha” vibe and stick to recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and other creative things.
Any link that does fit in these types of categories will be deleted.
My favorite submissions, as well as the most popular submission, will be featured on the next week’s party.The party will be open from 12:01am on Monday(s) to 11:59pm on Wednesday(s). Come back every Monday and link up your best creative posts from the week!
• Link directly to your specific post, not your blog in general.
• Please only submit recipes and/or crafts that are your own.
• No giveaways, no shops, and no ‘inspiration’/‘general’ posts, please.
• Be a follower of Watch Out, Martha!
• It's not required, but a shout out to WOM (either by grabbing my button or by a simple link to the party) in the body of the post would be appreciated! *Disclaimer: If you do not link back in the body of the post, you will not be eligible to be featured next week.
• Leave some love! Comment on other linkers – everyone loves getting comments on their posts!